To sign up for future NACDNW newsletters please submit your email address in the box below.
NACD members enjoy many benefits, including:
- Your NACD Director's Daily email summary of national news and events
- 12 Issues of NACD's Director’s Monthly newsletter
- The ability to register for the Northwest Director Series
- The ability to earn and receive the NACD Education
- The ability to attend Chapter Events, here in the Northwest and around the country
- Discounts on NACD Publications such as
Blue Ribbon Commission reports on topics such as board evaluation, director professionalism, audit committees, compensation and evaluation, and the board’s role in corporate strategy
Annual Director’s Compensation Study
Public and private company governance surveys for benchmarking and identifying trends
Various publications on important, timely issues, such as information security oversight and effective entrepreneurial company boards
- Discounts on NACD Northwest monthly programs.
Note: Programs are open to NACD National members and first time guests who are qualified prospective members.
- Discounts on NACD education programs.
Your entire board of directors can join as a group--most of the NACD's new members join this way, and all board members gain the same access to NACD resources. For membership fees, board membership information, and costs, visit the national NACD Membership page.
Now is the time to become a Member of the NACD!
To become a new member of the National Association (NACD), and also enjoy the benefits of membership with our Chapter, please click: JOIN NACD.